This page, as well as the homework page, will be a good source of information for both students and parents. You will find a list of topics for the current unit of study and weekly homework. Parents, please review your child’s planner for the most current homework assignments as the pacing may change. Homework, quizzes, and tests will also be posted on the board in our classroom; therefore, there will never be a surprise assessment.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
After school help: Tuesdays, 2:00-2:30 pm
|Math 8 — Unit 1.3 Concepts
- Solve linear equations (with fractions, decimals, & variables on both sides)
- Solve equations with one solution, no solution, & infinite solutions
- Solve linear equations with distributive property
- Determine angle relationships
- Investigate interior angles & exterior angles
|Homework — Math 8
Refer to the "Homework" page for all Defender Team homework.
|Accelerated Math 8 — Unit 2.1 Concepts
- Solve Systems of Equations (graphing, substitution method, elimination method, and reading data tables)
- Real world examples
- Write a System of Equations and/or inequalities
- Graph linear inequalities